Rig::Sonics Level Meter
The Rig::Sonics Level Meter is a cross-platform audio plug-in for digital audio workstations. It is a digital peak programme meter (PPM) + root mean square (RMS) meter. It is used to analyze and monitor the levels and the dynamic range of audio. This plug-in may be very helpful to audio engineers who work in post-production and mastering.
Salesprice with discount:
Sales price: 19.00 €
- Shows the peak and rms levels of a stereo audio signal.
- Supports DIN / IEC 60268 standard.
- Sample peak programme meter (SPPM).
- Store / reset of the peak levels.
- Resizeable user interface.
- Operating Systems: Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP / OS X 10.6+.
- Formats: Windows (VST) / OS X (VST and Audio Units).
- ZIP archive including .dll file for Windows
respectively .component and .vst files for OS X.
- All plug-ins are available as 32-bit AND 64-bit version.